Establishment of investment banks in Iran originates from the Securities Market Act ratified in 2005. Pursuant to this Act, investment banks with offering corporate finance services, asset management, and financial consulting as their three main areas of activity, act as an intermediary between issuers of securities and investors and can engage in brokerage, trading, market making, consulting, portfolio management, underwriting with the license from the SEO.
Who we are?
Tamadon Investment Bank
Main Corporate social responsibility of Tamadon
is to increase financial literacy in society
- Maintaining and promoting the top position in the country's investment bank industry and becoming a national brand in providing products and services at global high-level standards.
- Inventing and presenting international technological models and playing a distinct role in the country's capital market operations chain
- We aim to play an effective role in the national production growth, export development, private sector strengthening, and urban development with the contribution of hard-working, professional and creative staff and strategic partnerships with leading and reputable national and international companies by directing the capital flow to the domestic and international markets. We strive to achieve this ambitious goal by creating an effective governance system, accessing to up-to-date information, implementing bright and innovative ideas, and developing the business nationally and internationally.
- We aspire to provide "novel comprehensive advisory and executive solutions" in financing, financial consulting, investment management and financial information technology to support our clients' goals, policies, and business sustainable development. Moreover, we try to be a strategic partner and trusted consultant by our professional capacity development and operational excellence in providing timely, distinctive, innovative, reliable, efficient and high quality services at a competitive price.
- We attempt to act as a strong arm for our shareholders by targeting reasonable profits with a growing pace, while orienting ourselves to develop our market, products and services in the future.
- We are committed to social responsibility and global and national standards in financial services.
Macro strategic goals of Tamadon Investment Bank (two-year horizon)
• Becoming a national brand at a global high-level standard
• Optimizing the guidance of micro and macro savings conversion into investments in industries with comparative and competitive advantage and economically productive businesses
• Expanding expertise capacity and core capabilities for the development of industry standards, competitiveness, development and innovation management, operational management, risk management and cross-border activities
• Strategic partnership with at least eight active national institutions and four active oversees institutions in the supply chain of the investment bank industry
• Strategic partnership with strategic customers (at least ten customers)
|Establishment of TIB||Formation of the first investment fund||Foundation of Sahra company||Foundation of iBshop||Foundation of the first FSM||Launching iBTrader||Launching iBCrowd|